Come learn about the tools used to create HTML5 games for mobile presented by Matthew MacGregor, Software Engineering Manager at NativeX.
- Provide an overview of several different tools and libraries used to develop HTML5 games, and discuss their pros/cons.
- Give a demonstration of game development using the ImpactJS library. This will include some basics of level building, sprite animation, and object collisions.
- Discuss some of the limitations of HTML5 games on Mobile, and provide insight into some of the solutions available.
- Demonstrate using the CocoonJS accelerated canvas to get an HTML5 game running at native speed!
- Questions and Answers
- Networking and Food at 6:00 PM
- Presentation starts at 6:15 PM
Where: NativeX, 1900 Medical Arts Ave South, Sartell, MN 56377
Food and Drinks sponsored by NativeX